Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Hughes & Flem Argueing

anybody else notice hughes and fleming having a go at each other in the FIRST minute!!!

A few minutes later did anyone see hughes big hoof back to greeno!! UNBELEIVABLY POOR!!

Also RE rob green, he is absoluteklty right whenever Hughes got the ball it was passed back towards his goal, its no wonder he want to hoof it downfield I guess...

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

anybody else notice hughes and fleming having a go at each other in the FIRST minute!!!

A few minutes later did anyone see hughes big hoof back to greeno!! UNBELEIVABLY POOR!!

Also RE rob green, he is absoluteklty right whenever Hughes got the ball it was passed back towards his goal, its no wonder he want to hoof it downfield I guess...

[/quote]

The guy next to me is deaf and he lip reads, the conversation went like this;

Flem: Did you see the message board last night, CJF reckons you''re rubbish.

H: Yeh, I know, fortunately I earn lots of money for being rubbish and I''ve got a big house and a expensive car.

[quote user="Hoofball Merchant"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[/quote]

The guy next to me is deaf and he lip reads, the conversation went like this;

Flem: Did you see the message board last night, CJF reckons you''re rubbish.

H: Yeh, I know, fortunately I earn lots of money for being rubbish and I''ve got a big house and a expensive car.

[/quote]

yep he earns lots of money (and apparantly they had to nogetiate terms after tey couldnt reach agreement initially)

So he gets paid...  maybe...  at a guess £5000 pounds a week for being utterly useless! I tell ya thats is what really makes me sick.  Its not his fault however, he cant sign himself....

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

So he gets paid...  maybe...  at a guess £5000 pounds a week for being utterly useless! I tell ya thats is what really makes me sick.  Its not his fault however, he cant sign himself....

[/quote] It would be interesting to know what ridiculous amount he gets paid. I shouldn''t imagine it''s as much as £5000 a week - I think Leon is on about £3k so would probably be around that figure?? I wouldn''t be happy if I was a first team player and Hughes was on a higher wage than me!!

I agree though - it''s not his fault Worthy signed him. You can''t fault him for not trying hard enough, he just simply isn''t good enough!!

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[/quote] It would be interesting to know what ridiculous amount he gets paid. I shouldn''t imagine it''s as much as £5000 a week - I think Leon is on about £3k so would probably be around that figure?? I wouldn''t be happy if I was a first team player and Hughes was on a higher wage than me!!

I agree though - it''s not his fault Worthy signed him. You can''t fault him for not trying hard enough, he just simply isn''t good enough!!

[/quote]

Actually i think Leon is one of our highest earners and a broadsheet newspaper said his £6,500 wages in the promotion season have doubled since!!??

as far as i know, mckenzie was on 6k last year, and i think i read he''s now back down to 3k. so id guess hughes is around 2.5k.