Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Ipswich supporters

5 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

Just finished watching the Sky repeat of the game. Every time the camera paned onto the town fans they just stood there like statues in complete silence 

Did anyone notice big Keith Scott in the away end? 

5 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

The Binners didn’t beat anyone up. 

After 10 minutes, ( he was s*** for those first 10 minutes ) Duffy beat Moore up and even McCullam looked physical against their wet paper bags.

I guess their goalie doesn’t want them to get promoted as he will be the first shipped out.

Just now, Yobocop said:

Did anyone notice big Keith Scott in the away end? 

Doesn’t work for the club, a friend of somebody at the club ( he has no friends other than the usual suspects ) and he is not a good mate of Ed, so wouldn’t qualify ?

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

200 members of staff got two tickets each apparently, binners rightly aren't happy as they'd paid £40 for membership plus done plenty of away games but didn't get a ticket for the game 😄

Thanks for that by the way, that does seem to add up to 400, but social media ( I am told by my son ) is full of the Sheeran story with some pretty good stuff backing it up.

As much as I hate the binners one way or another this is a disgraceful way to treat your fans. I hope as a result of this ( if proven ) the FA act to ensure they or any club can never do this again, not to the extent of 400 or 800 tickets, as you could expect that at Wembley or Old Trafford, but the % of tickets the club have to give to legitimate fans or fans that have paid any amount for a membership.

• Like 1