Sign in to follow this  
Soldier on

New contracts …

Was initially presumed by Paddy and Connor that none would be offered new deals. Certainly sounds like they are talking to Sam though given his post match quotes. He’s a good age still so guess it makes sense.

Posted (edited)

Sam would be a decent backup, much as he's improved I still don't think he's good enough to be a regular starter but very much good enough for cover and a game from time to time. Plus he clearly enjoys playing here and as you said he wants to stay

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Just think the club is hedging its bets on what league we will be in next season. Though to me it’s madness to release both Dimi and McCallum if we are in the championship next season. 

1 hour ago, Ulfotto said:

Just think the club is hedging its bets on what league we will be in next season. Though to me it’s madness to release both Dimi and McCallum if we are in the championship next season. 

There was an article about Giannoulis, maybe a month ago. I'm sure it's based upon info from a reliable source but it suggested he'd be off if we weren't promoted, partly because we wouldn't be looking to keep his wages on. That suggests Gibson is the same.

We have an option on Sorensen so we don't have to offer him a new contract, we can just trigger that, the same with Batth I think.

Who does that leave, other than McCallum?