Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Binners STILL rattled by Rowe

I dont understand why these idiots follow NCFC related stuff on twitter? I've got no interest following other clubs, especially the binners. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Satriales said:

I dont understand why these idiots follow NCFC related stuff on twitter? I've got no interest following other clubs, especially the binners. 

Seems to be quite a common thing for the Pink'Un both on Twitter and Facebook. Pretty bizzare. I could not even name you any Suffolk based news sites so why binners seem happy to aways be posting on Norwich sites is rather odd

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Seems to be quite a common thing for the Pink'Un both on Twitter and Facebook. Pretty bizarre. I could not even name you any Suffolk based news sites so why banners seem happy to always be posting on Norwich sites is rather odd

Agree. They pop up on all our club-related sites and stories, message boards and social media. I'm interested in just the one. Ours. Of all the other 91 clubs in the PL and FL, in terms of interest in the club, their players, history and day-to-day doings, they come a comfortable 92nd. Yet we seem to be 2nd for most of them.

5 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Look at those comments.. They're still crying months later!

I hope you’re ready for your hat trick of “Binners STILL rattled by Rowe” threads for when he scores against them in the playoffs CC?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nuff Said said:

I hope you’re ready for your hat trick of “Binners STILL rattled by Rowe” threads for when he scores against them in the playoffs CC?

😂oh he's totally ready for that

• Like 1