Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Upper Tiers Closed

10 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Delia might care to note that the hospitality section at Millwall was both a good deal more raucous and cheaper than it's Carrow Road equivalent. 

we can ask for the drum to be moved there! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Greavsy said:

on a bike! 

...and 20% has been left behind by not taking advantage of Gift Aid.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, essex canary said:

...and 20% has been left behind by not taking advantage of Gift Aid.

Words fail me. 

I remember a few years ago when prices got set at a 30 max for away fans, and Delia didn't want home fans paying more. 

I see that idea is out the window now then, if home fans are 12 and away ones 10.

Edited by Greavsy

I’d have thought 16k-odd for our game seems ok, obviously not amazing - but BR aren’t bringing loads and our form is ‘up and down’ to say the least; in all honesty I half expected it to be one where the disgruntled would give it a miss and we’d fail to get 10k.

It really is strange how the club can’t do anything right for some “supporters” - the reduced entry + money to CSF is good - but c’est la vie.

I couldn’t actually get up for the game, but the early k-o for Wombles v Binners has allowed me to go to hopefully see a continuation of their poor form….

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Words fail me. 

I remember a few years ago when prices got set at a 30 max for away fans, and Delia didn't want home fans paying more. 

I see that idea is out the window now then, if home fans are 12 and away ones 10.

BK said that the Board were in agreement that home casual fans shouldn't pay more than £30 in 2019-20 only for that logic to be totally reversed in 2021-22 with an average £44.

That has always been the problem. Delia seems to believe in whatever the CEO/COO/ED says they believe in until such time as there is a change of lead officer at which point she ditches what she believed in before.