BroadstairsR

England cricket.

For cricket lovers with Sky (or otherwise?)

England have four T20 internationals against New Zealand – before the 50-over World Cup dominates this autumn! The first of these T20s starts at 6pm today (Sky Sports Cricket).

Why do these games get so little publicity? I'm an enthusiast but only found out about this by accident this pm.

Edited by BroadstairsR

Many of these ODI's and T20's are 10 a penny, which is why they don't generate a lot of publicity, IMO

It's not that I don't like short form cricket, it can be very entertaining, but I don't remember the results of tournaments like this for long at all.

Tests and world championships are a different story 

Some absolutely absurd batting taking place right now. Stokes, Malan, Livingston and Buttler all seemingly finding form just in time for the world cup.

On 13/09/2023 at 15:16, king canary said:

Some absolutely absurd batting taking place right now. Stokes, Malan, Livingston and Buttler all seemingly finding form just in time for the world cup.

Except for Joe Root. Perhaps he should be dropped with Malan playing that 'anchor' roll. Both are capable of steadying the ship whilst scoring at a decent rate, but Root seems so out of form whilst, once set, Malan is capable of exploding with the best of them.