Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Worldwide monkey torture ring exposed

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-65951188

Now this is something very, very disturbing. The thing is I remember hearing about this years ago. There was a Youtuber who I have forgotton the name of who did a video a good four or so years ago who came across what seemed to be an entire community and video section on youtube featuring baby monkies being abused and tortured with hundreds of comments laughing about it and telling the uploader what kind of torture and things to do to them in their next video, so sadly this is something that's clearly not new and has been around for a long time. What's even worse is that due to ****ty laws (even more so in east asian) that a lot of the people being arrested for this have been sentenced to less than a year in prison and sadly I have no doubt that many will just go straight back to it once they get out. And no, I won't comment on the fact that one of the American ringleaders of this is this guy..

_130144452_dsc04028-3-4.jpg.webp

• Sad 1

Started to read the article but what it describes is so awful I couldn't continue. There are some seriously disturbed people walking the Earth.

I'm guessing they're jealous that monkeys are more intelligent than them.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

I won't be reading that, no, thanks very much.

Sounds f.ucking horrendous. What is wrong with people.

Get's even worse when you see that the main theory as to why the people who enjoy this sick **** do is down to long-tailed macaques having some of the most human like behaviors out of many monkeys so they're pretending that the monkeys being tortured are human children and babies.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Sad 1