Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

How LOW can we get the noise at Carrow Road today?

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Must hurt to have backed Dean Smith and the board and for me to have been proved so eminently right about everything…

The problem is that, oddly enough - and as I’ve said many times before - I don’t support Smith or the Board.  I support the team and want it to do well.  In a nutshell, the fundamental difference between us is that you’re far more interested in being somehow proved “right”.  Well done.

3 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

The problem is that, oddly enough - and as I’ve said many times before - I don’t support Smith or the Board.  I support the team and want it to do well.  In a nutshell, the fundamental difference between us is that you’re far more interested in being somehow proved “right”.  Well done.

You were wrong and I was right

Learn from it

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

You were wrong and I was right

Learn from it

No, you may consider yourself “right” but I’m not wrong and I’ll continue to support my team.  
The day I learn anything from you is the day I give up on life.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Fans were great today. Anyone thinking otherwise is either a twàt or wasn’t there. Or possibly both. 

“The long periods of silence did not happen” - official information minister for the peoples republic of Norwich City FC

1 hour ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Fans were great today. Anyone thinking otherwise is either a twàt or wasn’t there. Or possibly both. 

They were. Today's failure is down to the Head Coach and no one else. Just deal with it Webber!

Edited by Capt. Pants