Sign in to follow this  
Lewis DW

'Feels like a step forward'

17 hours ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

Brilliant, you couldn't make it up, this from the poster who was dismissing anyone's opinion about the rubbish football during the unbeaten run!

I never did any such thing. But it’s interesting that you’re back picking on nearly every post I make. You ought to get out more.

It seems the only worthy opinions are those who moan endlessly when we win and whinge when we lose. What sort of life that is I’d rather not find out.

The fact is that there was a better feel to proceedings on Wednesday than Saturday, despite the result being worse.

2 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

I never did any such thing. But it’s interesting that you’re back picking on nearly every post I make. You ought to get out more.

It seems the only worthy opinions are those who moan endlessly when we win and whinge when we lose. What sort of life that is I’d rather not find out.

The fact is that there was a better feel to proceedings on Wednesday than Saturday, despite the result being worse.

No, I literally posted on this to highlight your change in stance when it suits. I don't have time to reply to the majority of your many posts as I have a life.

5 minutes ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

No, I literally posted on this to highlight your change in stance when it suits. I don't have time to reply to the majority of your many posts as I have a life.

Oh look, you’re wrong yet again.

I’ve not changed my stance, in 18+ years of posting here.  I’ve always said I’m ok losing if we play well, but if you’re not playing well the first aim of football is to win. I hope that helps, but really don’t care a great deal.

1 hour ago, Branston Pickle said:

Oh look, you’re wrong yet again.

I’ve not changed my stance, in 18+ years of posting here.  I’ve always said I’m ok losing if we play well, but if you’re not playing well the first aim of football is to win. I hope that helps, but really don’t care a great deal.

🤣🤣, this is not what you posted, but then again, I'm not surprised, on most of your posts that are questioned, you seem to forget, what you have previously posted can be seen.

I think you will find I'm not the only poster that noticed your inconsistencies on this thread.

3 hours ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

🤣🤣, this is not what you posted, but then again, I'm not surprised, on most of your posts that are questioned, you seem to forget, what you have previously posted can be seen.

I think you will find I'm not the only poster that noticed your inconsistencies on this thread.

Wacky woo for you. As far as I’m concerned I’ve been consistent in what I say, but even if not I don’t have to justify myself to you or anyone else. Your username says all I need to know.

4 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Wacky woo for you. As far as I’m concerned I’ve been consistent in what I say, but even if not I don’t have to justify myself to you or anyone else. Your username says all I need to know.

No you don’t! But everyone else knows you talk ****! Please tell me what my user name means then! I imagine you don’t have a clue!

"Clear off Shakey and Dean
Oh what can it mean
To a sad Brummie ba5t@rd

with a

cold cup of Teaaaaaa"

You can sing that at Rotherham I dont expect any royalties.

Edited by Nexus_Canary
  • Like 1