Sign in to follow this  
daly

Norwich City Fans Part 2

15 hours ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Why do people have to have such dyed in the wool strong opinions one way or the other about things that are inconsequential to their daily lives and things that they cannot affect regarding everything nowdays? Why is a persons political opinion now become like their religious beliefs as well in terms of how meaningful it is to define yourself as a person? Whatever happened to just not giving a **** and getting on with your life? I'm not a pre internet boomer saying that either I'm only 28.

I have no opinion about the royals one way or another because it doesn't affect me and I just don't care. I liked the queen as a person because she seemed a good'un and had a sense of humour but thats on a human level, the issue of her title or standing in society means nothing to me. Why do you lot care so much about either being loyal to the royal family or against it? Switch off the news and the internet and get on with your own lives. 

One of the few sensible messages in this thread.

Why does anyone care enough to debate if anyone was singing? (let alone start to bring up person items to brag / slag off each other and then relentlessly discuss it, when nobody really, really extra doesn't care)

9 hours ago, All the Germans said:

One of the few sensible messages in this thread.

Why does anyone care enough to debate if anyone was singing? (let alone start to bring up person items to brag / slag off each other and then relentlessly discuss it, when nobody really, really extra doesn't care)

Why are you posting then?