Sign in to follow this  
Ian

Kenny McLean

4 hours ago, Yellow and Green said:

Keep an eye on McLean when you watch the highlights for the first goal. His reactions to a) mis-hitting the pass, b) being in space and c) JS scoring were all hilarious!

Just to follow up on this

His reactions have made me chuckle before, albeit mainly when he's given the ball away..

10 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

The funny thing is, I'd take Sörensen over the first two as Rupp and Gilmour are essentially more attacking midfielders (Rupp's got more pace than Gilmour and has decent positioning defensively, but isn't going to win tackles on a regular basis), but not Normann. If Lees-Melou wasn't showing signs of really getting to grips with matters, I'd even be thinking Sörensen and Normann would be a midfield two worth trying.

Lees-Melou's looking like the one who's catching form now. McLean provides us with a fair bit, but not necessarily defensively - and a central midfield pairing of him and Lees-Melou looks unbalanced. That's not decrying their abilities as players, it's commenting on the combination they are and how it works in the team.

I've not seen enough of Sorensen to say either way on how high up the list id put him - but I think its pretty clear that Smith and Shakespeare will have him quite far down it once they're all back and fit.