Sign in to follow this  
FilletTheFishWife .

Worthy :- Don't boo Hughes

I think that Hughes is actually one of the main reasons that we are not pulling it together and playing effective passing football on the ground at the moment. He quite simply gives away the ball too often which then puts untold extra pressure on the back four as the ball can never stick or be fed to our front line in dangerous positions. What makes it worse is exactly where he is played, it isn''t great not to be able to complete passes in any position but central midfield is the last place that you can get away with it. I am desperate to see Robinson teamed up with Safri in the middle today but if it is Hughes I will certainly not be booing because a) it is Worthington who picks the team not him and b) this can only be to the detriment of the teams performance in every respect. And with regard to the post about the best wishes for his injury, I actually started that thread because I genuinely felt sorry for him taking such a horrendous knock. I think I am allowed to show concern for somebody who is having a rough time without bringing his footballing ability into it.

@LinkNR9 - Fair enough if you don''t agree with my comments, but i feel the supporters are expecting too much from the players this season.

The change from the Premiership to the Championship is great, not just in the way they play, but the number of games aswell.

Hopefully Hughesy has seen Reading slip-up at Luton and realised that his move to Norwich was a great choice and he will be ready to control the pitch come 15.00 today.

You have got to stay with the players through thick and thin.

You don''t have 25,000 people booing you at your work if you do something wrong, and although being a footballer is seen as a bit of a luxury, it does have it''s downs as well.

COME ON THE CANARIES!!!

Hughesy will score today, for sure.