Sign in to follow this  
ncfc0405

Audio recording of NCISA meeting?

does anyone on this board who is going to the meeting have the technology (e.g. iPod + mic) to record the NCISA meeting?

can''t make it but would be interested to hear what is said.

I will pass this request on. Im afraid Roy has yet to come to terms with his mobile phone but certainly one of the others might come up with something.

[quote user="ncfc0405"]

does anyone on this board who is going to the meeting have the technology (e.g. iPod + mic) to record the NCISA meeting?

[/quote]

Is there a piece of technology that will stop the echo that you get when a small group is in a large room?

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="ncfc0405"]

[/quote]

Is there a piece of technology that will stop the echo that you get when a small group is in a large room?

[/quote]

There was a surprisingly loud echo from the few fans chanting ''worthy out'' inside the ground at the brighton game!!  In fact that echo was louder than the cheers from the 2000 ipswich fans at the final whistle of the local derby.

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="ncfc0405"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Tell you what Squitter, I''ll even translate the NCISA it into ''monotone dialect'' so that even you''re able to understand it..... ;~)

Gis a shout when you go to a ''disorganised pro Manager/coaches and board meeting.'' I''m supplying the food, venue and transport, which consists of, half a snickers bar, a ''Wendy house'' and Sinclair C5..........a bit OTT I agree......but, someone might wish to bring along their pet lemming!  

any bit of half decnet audio software (acid studio) can gety rid of the echo in a hall recording... if anyones got a lap top with a fairly good microphone or sound recorder u will pick up everything through that.. then just edit it accordingly..

i used to do a bit of music manipulation aand editing on my Pc a few years back.... its pretty easy when u know how

jas :)