13 hours ago, BarclayWazza said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59031790

Mason Mount: It was good to see Mount back in a Chelsea shirt and among the goals again. However, this wasn't about Mount but Norwich. Six league defeats and two draws out of eight games and Daniel Farke is still there? I said as early as the first game of the season that Norwich were down and it is as much the owners' fault as the manager.

Norwich have made no attempt to avoid what is painfully obvious to me. They are happy to enjoy their time with the Premier League but not prepared to make the investment to at least try to stay there. It's shameful.

It really isn't good enough but what I don't understand is why do Norwich fans seem to accept it? That's the most disappointing thing.

Baffles me as well fella.

Not prepared to make investment!!! Can't do if you don't have 💰💰💰 Another comment by a pundit who knows F$#k All about us.

“Not prepared to make the investment” - Shameful? Well you can only afford to spend so much and if the amount you can spend isn’t very much you can’t make the investment.

If he thinks it’s shameful that we aren’t prepared to make the investment in players he must think homeless people are shameful because they’re not prepared to buy a house

• Like 2

12 hours ago, alex_ncfc said:

Absolutely amazed that there are Norwich supporters taking issue with what he has said when he is absolutely spot on. We do have far too many fans who "just accept it". 

But then I suppose the truth hurts doesn't it! 

Couldn't be further from the truth in my humble opinion. It's another generic statement with no research! What's the alternative then? I certainly don't "accept it" but I'm interested to know the way forward in your eyes.

34 minutes ago, komakino said:

A really good ideas that would shoot Delia's fox is to ban parachute payments for clubs that only spend one season in the EPL.

That would make clubs make more of an effort to at least retain their status and not to coin a phrase - 'Do a Norwich'

No, it would have the opposite effect.

• Like 1