Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

First things first - Nobody is going to buy us.

Lots of talk on here about new owners etc as I’ve said many, many times. NOBODY IS GOING TO BUY US. Nobody WANTS to buy us. We are a very very VERY unattractive investment opportunity for many reasons (solvent, low debt, not anywhere near london, unlikely to accept a bid from international criminal who has to live on a yacht offshore or the literal mafia) and there are no known “local hero” billionaires who will buy us as a passion project because they’ve always loved Norwich City.

I think there’s a lot of people that have seen Newcastle and now believe “why can’t we be bought by a billionaire”

Neeeever going to happen

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Lots of talk on here about new owners etc as I’ve said many, many times. NOBODY IS GOING TO BUY US. Nobody WANTS to buy us. We are a very very VERY unattractive investment opportunity for many reasons (solvent, low debt, not anywhere near london, unlikely to accept a bid from international criminal who has to live on a yacht offshore or the literal mafia) and there are no known “local hero” billionaires who will buy us as a passion project because they’ve always loved Norwich City.

I think there’s a lot of people that have seen Newcastle and now believe “why can’t we be bought by a billionaire”

Neeeever going to happen

If that’s true then we’d appear to be unique among Premier League clubs.

And any takeover will take the best part of six months to complete (with no surety of success) for reasons I've mentioned on here before.  A takeover won't keep us up this season.

10 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

If that’s true then we’d appear to be unique among Premier League clubs.

We literally are unique in our circumstances