Sign in to follow this  
urdie_Canary

The Burnley game

I watched the full 90 mins, which was 90 minutes I will never get back. Dreadful game to watch. 

Seems to me we have totally lost our identity in terms of being brave on the ball, the of building fast attacks is non existent, why does everyone look so unsure. 

Sergeant yes he works hard, but my Jack Russell would also work hard if let loose. We need far more technique and poise in that position (someone like ermm Buendia), he reminds me so much of Cameron Jerome. Pukki looks lost and nowhere near sharp enough, 3 games they have played together and they still look no better in terms of the pairs cohesion. 

Normann apart who looks a real player, when are we actually going to see anyone we have brought in look like they are worth what we paid for them? I'm not counting Tzolis game against a Bmouth team would couldn't be arsed. 

How depressing it is that we have had to completely scrap / revise our entire philosophy which we have been building for 4 years, just to be able to get 1 point in 7 games. 

Meanwhile Brentford are putting every to shame, safe by xmas. 

Great being a Norwich fan eh

We did what we needed to do to stop the rot.

I agree its not sustainable for us to play like that moving forward and the challenge for Farke now is to combine that extra fight/solidity with the sort of attacking play/flair that we became known for in the championship.

Personally i'd prefer to see us switch back to 4-2-3-1 but if he is going to persist with 3 at the back then i'd go for:

Krul

Kabak Hanley Gibson

Aarons                                  Gianoulis

Normann          Mclean

Cantwell/Gilmour     

Pukki      Tzolis