Sign in to follow this  
How I Wrote Elastic Man

Season Ticket Renewals

12 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

Have these started?

My Dad hasn't heard anything from the club about his yet

Do you mean this or next season ? This seasons will be paid for if he kept his direct debit going, next season renewal won’t be until just after Christmas I would think

If he had his money refunded  then he’s missed the window to buy his ticket back, hopefully he kept up with his payments. Does he know he still uses his old season ticket ?

Just now, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

This season 

I'll have to ask him about the direct debit 

Thanks!

If it is a case of not receiving a plastic card in the post he won't as you continue to use your existing one from previous seasons unless you have moved seat.

12 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

If it is a case of not receiving a plastic card in the post he won't as you continue to use your existing one from previous seasons unless you have moved seat.

Thanks  I'll let him know 😊

14 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

If he had his money refunded  then he’s missed the window to buy his ticket back, hopefully he kept up with his payments. Does he know he still uses his old season ticket ?

I doubt he knows that!

5 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

He's told me he normally gets sent a form to fill in, then sends it back with a cheque!

😁 I think he probably sent a cheque at the last renewal which will mean he’s now had that payment carried over to this one. Probably best to check with the ticket office though, good luck !

2 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

He's told me he normally gets sent a form to fill in, then sends it back with a cheque!

Your best bet is to ring the ticket office in the morning to find out what has happened. Unfortunately it is beginning to look like with no direct debit set up he has missed the boat unless the last cheque he sent was for 20/21 an it has put him in credit for this coming season.

Good luck and a cashless Carrow Road sounds a step too far for him.