minestrone

Comedy Live on Youtube

I watched a lot of it (yes! I know, just waiting for a large delivery and in a lazy mood) and found it very parochial with a distinct village hall atmosphere to boot.

The sky's the limit for ITFC then, or according to all the hot air emanating from a top table of three individuals embarking upon a self and mutual back slapping routine.

Promises, promises.

Nothing new, except the clear and growing expense for the owners in even getting the match-day environment up to standards.  New pitch and big screen in the pipeline.

I'd previously noted one TWTD poster predicted 27, 000 for the opening match against Morecambe. One of the audience mentioned a "Fortress Portman Road" with 30, 000. Some wild hopes there then. That'll be the day.

Not convinced by Cook. Seems like another glib scouser (and I love Liverpool and Liverpudlians, but some can be like that,) whilst the Brummie on the panel had  a tendency to go so Shakespearean when talking about the group's ambitions for that "big" club that he wouldn't have been out of place on the battlefields of Agincourt.

We'll see.

Edited by BroadstairsR

2 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

This was good live. 

I saw that at the wulfrun hall in my first year of uni, I still have the dole scum tshirt somewhere...

14 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

I saw that at the wulfrun hall in my first year of uni, I still have the dole scum tshirt somewhere...

I saw them at Leicester, put on a good show don’t they.