Sign in to follow this  
horsefly

Tommy Robinson

I don't think that someone who goes out of his way to attack other working class communities can be classed as a working class hero. 

I've never been so pessimistic about Britain's future. After the grooming gangs, terror attacks, and 40,000 UK extremists on watch lists, I thought marches calling for the extermination of Jews might be the thing that wakes people up to the fact that maybe, just maybe, importing unlimited numbers of people from failed states with violent medieval ideologies who despise the West might not be that good for the West. Instead, the West is accelerating its self immolation. Anyone who’d defend the Cenotaph and prevent the final humiliation of Britain is smeared as a “far-right hooligan”. Poppy sellers are punched. The police tear down posters of kidnapped Jewish children, lead chants calling for the extermination of Israel and make excuses for jihadis. Hamas leaders are given council houses in London. People are told to put away their British flags in case it "offends" someone. Instead of batting the **** away, we continue to apply lube to our collective ****. Instead of dealing with the hatred and intolerance, we continue to bend over backwards to accommodate it lest we be seen as some kind of “ist” or “phobe”. My Jewish friends are legitimately terrified. Most people I know with the means to do so are planning their escape - to Australia, America and, ironically, the Gulf, where they feel the governments have a better handle on extremism than Europe. And this after 13 years of a supposedly right-wing government. What’s it going to be like when Labour take power? Our civilisation is collapsing, not because of war or pestilence, but because we don’t believe in it. It was a century before people realised the Roman Empire had fallen. I think ours fell around the same time Terry Wogan died. At least it gives me something to make videos about. Namaste 🙏

·
Views

Strawman

Edited by Hook's-Walk-Canary

On 08/11/2023 at 08:58, Creative Midfielder said:

Absolutely bang on - we've already seen how badly he screwed up, both financially and technically, with Twitter and now he is going around spouting absolute b******s about AI.

Very strange guy, and scaring the life out his shareholders I would imagine - think there will be many very unhappy Tesla shareholders in the next two\three years as he's has clearly not paying sufficient attention to that business any more.

Yep, a real genius that is a boon to his shareholders.

• Like 1