Sign in to follow this  
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man

Stiepermann leaves by mutual consent

I'd hope they came to a fair settlement there. Wouldn't be averse to most - if not all - of that last year being paid up in full when considering the health-related matters and Stiepi's service to us. But I'll guarantee many fans don't take that into account when getting impatient in the transfer market.

16 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

I'd hope they came to a fair settlement there. Wouldn't be averse to most - if not all - of that last year being paid up in full when considering the health-related matters and Stiepi's service to us. But I'll guarantee many fans don't take that into account when getting impatient in the transfer market.

You would hope his contract is honoured in full and a return to his home will aid his recovery and also let him plan for the future, wherever that may be. 

1 minute ago, Block Y Seat 176 said:

You would hope his contract is honoured in full and a return to his home will aid his recovery and also let him plan for the future, wherever that may be. 

Agreed. Just pointing out that this is the kind of thing that will take a bit out of the transfer kitty as well. As Stiepi said, his health comes first, and he's absolutely right.

16 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

Would certainly explain why a player who stood out for being a bloody active handful in the 2018-9 Championship-winning season with his ability to put feet in and pressure opposing defenders looked far more lethargic this time around, especially as he always seemed to be one who never caused trouble for lack of professionalism and looked a really steady, focused presence.

Here's hoping he's able to recover fully and get back to playing soon. 

Wasn't surprised to learn more about his health issues. Whilst I was never a great fan of him as a player, I have great sympathy for him (indeed anyone) who has poor health which (in most cases) is purely down to 'bad luck'. Seriously wish him all the best in his recovery. Nothing is more important than health.