Sign in to follow this  
derwent

Gedge's write up

What Gedge has written regarding the Hull chairmans summing up in todays EDP is spot on.  He writes that the chairman said  ''Norwich are one of the best run clubs in the league (commercially)'' and ''to get a result against them shows us (HULL) how far we have come in such a short space of time''.  Anothe point put forward by Gedge is how far we have fallen in nine months from being 90 mins from Premiership survival to Championship favourites, to play off candidates, to mid table if we are lucky.   Maybe we can teach them how to be commercial, but how about them teaching us how to be ambitious!P.S.  In the sun today, Worthington is NO.2 in the series of Footballers who look like lesbians! (poor lesbians)

Reading the facts on paper about our unforgiveable season just makes my blood boil. One peice sums it up " grabbing a late own goal against hull is seen as a good result, completly sums up far we have fallen in the last year"

Say no more.

WORTHY OUT OUT OUT

The only guys in the papers supporting worthy are the main writers whom owe the club, as neil adams said on canary call he cant say worthy out!!  says it all really - he didnt back the manager and was not in a position to call for his head....

What on earth Foghorn was taking about in his match report is beyond me, he has been an Utter Disgrace recently talking about everything apart from norwich city football club...

"A Stuart Elliott own goal three minutes from the end of normal time gave City’s long-suffering supporters the first glimmer of hope that something solid may finally emerge from amid the wreckage of Norwich’s summer promotion hopes."

what the something solid is that we won''t be getting relegated - even with a totally DISINTERESTED SIDE.  Its lucky there are actually some teams out there with 11 hughes''s and Etuhu''s in their ranks....

Waghorn has done it again though in tonights Evening news:

"What the next half dozen games have to bring is evidence of a team being born-one that players and punters believe in"

Team being born??? How long does it take for a team to be born?   With Worthy''s record, it will be the longest birth in history.  How many times do we have to hear those same excuses?  Maybe its why he lets so many players leave and brings in short term loanees so that he can use the "gel" excuse time and time again!  If he was better in the markets in the first place, maybe we wouldnt have the smallest squad. 

Waghorn, listen to your collegues Balls and Gedge, wake up and smell the coffee.  We are team lacking in strength, ideas, enthusiasm and size.  The blame has to lay with the man making the decisions

Steve Gedge summed up the current frustrations and despair of a City fan very well in today''s EDP. I particularly liked the lines: "All we have to look forward to is another 11 weeks of dross like this. How those closing stages of the season are going to drag on and on." Couldn''t have put it better myself, Steve. It''s enough to make you weep at times. It''s also enough to persuade me not to bother with either the Brighton or Derby matches. I don''t think I could stand another 180 minutes of crap football right now.