Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Wednesday And The Red Button.

22 hours ago, Van wink said:

Greavsy do you know ......

1. any season ticket holders that have been dumb enough to buy an overseas subscription to ifollow?

2. any non season ticket holders who would want to cover their tracks with a VPN, risk the VPN breaking down, and buy an overseas subscription to ifollow when you can buy one in the UK?

3. anyone dumb enough to buy a season ticket on ifollow yet spend hours scratching around to find and post illegal streams to the same game?

Perhaps hand crank would care to clarify this claim about being able to buy a subscription in the  UK  - and why would a VPN breaking down have any effect on viewing the game.

I ask, as I would hate to think others might regard hand cranks post as being more misinformation aimed at my good self, rather than it being info put out for the 'public good'.

19 hours ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Anyone know how to get red button on the sky go app?

You cannot get the red button on SkyGo app. You can only get it on the Sky Sports app. 

Also, you cannot get the red button on Windows 10. You can only get it on IOS or Android.

So last night I watched it on Mrs KGs Samsung tablet as I have a Kindle. And both the tablet and my Samsung phone are too old to mirror onto the TV in the dining room. But her tablet has a ten inch screen so it was pretty good and the commentary is much better than away iFollow commentaries.

I do subscribe to SKY.

Edited by keelansgrandad

On 17/02/2021 at 14:41, Van wink said:

Greavsy do you know ......

1. any season ticket holders that have been dumb enough to buy an overseas subscription to ifollow?

2. any non season ticket holders who would want to cover their tracks with a VPN, risk the VPN breaking down, and buy an overseas subscription to ifollow when you can buy one in the UK?

3. anyone dumb enough to buy a season ticket on ifollow yet spend hours scratching around to find and post illegal streams to the same game?

"subscription to ifollow when you can buy one in the UK?"

so no need for naughty streams, you can buy an ifollow subscription in the UK - and it is true as hand crank has said so, and I am sure he will be more than willing to tell us all where we can sign up

" risk the VPN breaking down"

so you have to watch ifollow via a VPN if you have an overseas subscription - according to hand crank, that is

however, I expect he will be along shortly to explain it all 🤔

On 17/02/2021 at 10:35, Bill said:

if watching the game via a paid for ifollow is stealing then so be it

to clarify I paid a years subscription as an over seas subscriber - something I did mention a week or so back