Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

Can Farke and Leitner kiss and make up?

1 hour ago, king canary said:

He also publicly called out Josh Murphy and Marley Watkins, along with sometimes totally freezing out certain players for difficult to discern reasons. 

I imagine Farke is probably quite a harsh taskmaster and some players respond well to that while others don't. However I'd be concerned that if this is the be all and end all for Farke that midfields like we had on Sunday (hard working, willing runners, with limited spark) may become more commonplace. 

I mean, they barely have been during his time at the club including in the prem when maybe we should have, so I'd highly doubt it. Especially considering we signed Dowell in the summer - it all seems very unlikely.

3 hours ago, king canary said:

He also publicly called out Josh Murphy and Marley Watkins, along with sometimes totally freezing out certain players for difficult to discern reasons. 

I imagine Farke is probably quite a harsh taskmaster and some players respond well to that while others don't. However I'd be concerned that if this is the be all and end all for Farke that midfields like we had on Sunday (hard working, willing runners, with limited spark) may become more commonplace. 

You just reminded me that Marley Watkins once played for us, just shows that we have actually moved forward in terms of quality, by a long way. 😁

16 hours ago, king canary said:

Why did Johnny Howson leave also, i am pretty sure there was a fallout there. Howson was brilliant in his last season.