Sign in to follow this  
curious yellow

Cash in/ Hold on

18 minutes ago, Aggy said:

😉

Winky w@nky, that's still misrepresenation and libel...........you will be hearing from my solicitor!  😛

Edited by lake district canary
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

People seem to think Godfrey is going to be sold, but I can't see that (which means he probably will be...), but to me he still needs to develop his game - and this season has been difficult for him, not only because of it being the PL, but the fact he hasn't had a regular partner - and had to play when he was injured too.  His partnership with Zimbo is the best one for him, which we didn't see enough of, but there were signs he was developing a good rapport with Hanley as the season progressed - but he would benefit greatly imo from another season with us.  Still only 22, time to carry on learning his trade as a CB.

Would like Aarons and Lewis to stay too and if we are to sell players, would rather sell on Buendia and Cantwell, especially with the amount of midfielders we have now.  

You would rather sell our most creative player and our second highest score and our only midfield scorer of more than one league goal all season. And keep 2 players who have been regulars in the worst defence we have ever had. 

I question your footballing knowledge often but this just confirms you really know zilch about the game. 

Sorry mate if you take offence at that but you must just think of the first thing that comes in to your head a post it. Only an utter mad mad wouldn’t want those to in our team for the Championship. 

56 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

You would rather sell our most creative player and our second highest score and our only midfield scorer of more than one league goal all season. And keep 2 players who have been regulars in the worst defence we have ever had. 
I question your footballing knowledge often but this just confirms you really know zilch about the game. 
Sorry mate if you take offence at that but you must just think of the first thing that comes in to your head a post it. Only an utter mad mad wouldn’t want those to in our team for the Championship. 

No offence taken. I think a back four of Aarons Zimmermann Godfrey and Lewis is ideal for the championship - and as has been pointed out many times, it has been midfielders letting us down by giving the ball away cheaply that has led to putting the defence under pressure when they shouldn't have been!   Perhaps I know nothing, or maybe perhaps I see more to the defensive problems than you do! 

• Like 1