Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Personally I think he is overrated

Totally agree, Hendo is playing superbly, has the right kind of temperament and is itching to improve and play for City... seemingly unlike Easton and Rivers...

Previous contributors to this message board have stated that Easton and Rivers are confidence players. As neither are currently in the first team, or likely to get in, then maybe this is the time to loan them out for the rest of the season. I know we are a small squad, but there are other committed youngsters knocking at the door, with the same attitude as Henderson, Jarvis, and Shackell. A loan spell might help them get their confidence back and who knows they might find a club willing to buy them (fingers crossed).

I actually disagree on that one. Well, I agree with the Rivers/Easton comment, but while Hendo has the attitude and comittment I don''t think he has the skill. Our best moves seem to come from the left, or through the middle. I think the weakest part of the team going forwards is the right hand side. Hendo is still learning, so I give him credit there, and his attitude is always great - but I would like to see him cross the ball, or take on a defender, which as yet I haven''t. Keep going though Hendo, teach that lazy get Rivers a lesson on comittment.

Personally I think Rivers could potentially be one of our best players, as important as McVeigh, if he wanted it, and he doesn''t, his lack of commitment particularly whilst undertaking his defensive duties are well below the required standard.

If Hendo ever needs a rest, be great to see McVeigh on the right and Brennan on the left. I have spoken to some Forest fans and they say how much they miss him. I think he really could do a job 4 us and Worthy clearly sees him higher in the pecking order than Rivers at the moment. As for Easton, he''s okay, but I never, ever want to see him playing centre mid for us again!