Sign in to follow this  
A pompey yellowandgreen

Everton game

Do you think it would be nice to see briggs, shackell and jarvis envolved in this game. It would be great if we beat them, so we would want to play the strongest team. But with all the games in a short space of time would it not be wise to rest some players being that it is a cup game. It will give the younsters a run out as there is not much reserve footy about and you never know we may still beat them.

I wana see us put out our strongest team as if we gain a replay the money gained would then basically cancel out Hucks transfer fee and possibly begin to fund a transfer for a premiership centre back on loan,which seems to be the next target.

In other years the 3rd round of the FA Cup would be one of the highlights of the season for me but this year it does fall under the '' Distraction '' heading which means it should neverthe less be a great day out for everyone. Lose - we have more important fish to fry; win - and it would be a majpr bonus not to mention some essential revenue, A draw wouldnt be too bad either. Lets make it a great day out.

nice idea, can see maybe one of them playing but not all three.

I truly believe that the bottom 10 teams in the premiership are very poor.
They are all beatable by any of division one''s top six teams.

Beating these premiership teams week in week , i would say no we couldn''t possibly win.
The fact is it''s a one off, everton struggling slightly. Norwich on top of the world.

Facts remain we need the cash, we need to beat everton.
With a full fit first eleven i think we can.

Ronbol
(Still can''t hear the snakepit sing- noooooooooooo, nooooooooooooo)