Sign in to follow this  
unique

Sharp’s goal celebration

Try

Big Daddy,  Giant Haystacks  and Mick McManus

That was real wrestling

Mick died aged 93 not a bad age for someone whose body was used to the extreme

19 hours ago, BobLoz3 said:

Why not go into it? You won't find anyone ashamed of it!

I don't watch WWE anymore, personally, but wrestling is great in general. So many good promtions out there, doing really innovative stuff. Like I said, I'm not a huge follower of all that stuff but the athleticism and entertainment (which is what it is, essentially) can't be denied!

I still watch the big WWE events and NXT but you're right there is so much great non WWE stuff out there. Progress are my personal choice.

15 minutes ago, king canary said:

I still watch the big WWE events and NXT but you're right there is so much great non WWE stuff out there. Progress are my personal choice.

Interesting you should say that... I kind of know the dude who made the 'This is Progress' documentary and, although I haven't watched it yet, it raised awareness of that particular promotion. I knew stuff like ROH, Lucha Forever etc. but hadn't seen Progress. Seems that there are loads springing up in the UK.

2 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

Interesting you should say that... I kind of know the dude who made the 'This is Progress' documentary and, although I haven't watched it yet, it raised awareness of that particular promotion. I knew stuff like ROH, Lucha Forever etc. but hadn't seen Progress. Seems that there are loads springing up in the UK.

That is pretty cool- I only discovered them as a couple of their guys got a good showing in the Cruiserweight Classic. Been to a few shows and I can say the atmosphere is pretty special.