Sign in to follow this  
wooster

Next 12 games - PuPs bet?

We have 24 games left and, given the current table, the next 12 games appear considerably more difficult than the following 12 games.

We have home games against three sides from the top 8 (Forest, Derby & Sheff Utd) and two away (WBA & Leeds).  The other home games are Brum, Ipswich & Bristol and the other away games are Blackburn, Brentford, Preston & Bolton.

I 'guess' we'll win 4, draw 6 and lose 2 - so 18 points in total.

I'll donate £1 for each point in these games with an additional £4/point for anything above 18 points.

I'm optimistic for the season as a whole and think 18 points will leave us well placed for the run-in. 

If we beat 18 points in the last 12 games we'll be over 80 points which should make it interesting given the points gained by our competitors so far.

Thanks Wooster. I'm hoping for 24 points from those. Perhaps I'm being optimistic. Anyway, for another pledge I will give £1 for every round of fixtures leaving us on 2 points or more per game over these 12 games.

For the next 12 games I'm guessing: WLDD DWWL WWWW

which includes a traditional XMAS slump, losing to Forest and Leeds, drawing with Derby and WBA.

Total of 24 points. 

I hope you are right - I'll be happy to pay the PuPs the additional amounts if so.

How about converting your view into a PuP bet?

Thanks Wooster for sending the £38 pledge for the last 12 games. You're a star.

I'll add £12 for my pledge.

So the current totals are now : -

And with £4,441 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £11,487 since we began £1,894 of which is already banked for the next presentation.