Sign in to follow this  
The Horse

What is our problem with winning away?

I was just wondering as we either lose or draw away again what our problem is. I''m stumped on this because it''s certainley not lack of away supporters. Any views?

[quote user="Mr Barclay"]I was just wondering as we either lose or draw away again what our problem is. I''m stumped on this because it''s certainley not lack of away supporters. Any views?[/quote]

Try not to waste too much of the rest of the weekend worrying about it, I think it is simply that we are a rubbish football team, we haven''t won many at home either this season.

Mark .Y.

In recent years I can not remember many when we ''travelled well'' - the recent promotion year being an obvious exception. To be fair, this season, I think this is the first away game we have drawn but we have lost 7. IMO the problems this season and last are not only away from home. However, I think one problem is that we seem to try to win all our away games. Not that this is a bad thing but I think we need to be much more solid away from home. We simply can''t give teams a one or two goal start!!