Sign in to follow this  
Downloads

Testing testing...

If you need a place to test quoting then use this thread, need a place to test linking, use this thread, i''m going to quote myself in a minute and i''m prepared to look like a tool until i get this crappy android tablet working properly!

[quote user="Downloads"]If you need a place to test quoting then use this thread, need a place to test linking, use this thread, i''m going to quote myself in a minute and i''m prepared to look like a tool until i get this crappy android tablet working properly![/quote]

Impending epic fail...

[quote user="Downloads"][quote user="Downloads"]If you need a place to test quoting then use this thread, need a place to test linking, use this thread, i''m going to quote myself in a minute and i''m prepared to look like a tool until i get this crappy android tablet working properly![/quote]

Impending epic fail...[/quote]Lol, not going too well so far then?

Downloaded Firefox but it wont fully load the reply screen, just gets stuck 80% of the way through loading, which is no doubt due to this antiquated website!

I actually liked the Mercury layout which is a shame, so i might just use it anyway, allows for more favs than the default sammy browser.

Prolly try Chrome next!

[quote user="Downloads"]If you need a place to test quoting then use this thread, need a place to test linking, use this thread, i''m going to quote myself in a minute and i''m prepared to look like a tool until i get this crappy android tablet working properly![/quote]

Testing in Chrome Beta...

You could try this.

You can install an add-on that will switch to the IE rendering

engine for sites that do not display properly in Firefox. It does this

by opening IE within a Firefox tab. There are a couple of versions of

this add-on, IE Tab 2 and IE Tab Plus.

Testing using Dolphin Browser...

Dolphin Broser using desktop agent test.

Think i may give up...

[quote user="Downloads"]If you need a place to test quoting then use this thread, need a place to test linking, use this thread, i''m going to quote myself in a minute and i''m prepared to look like a tool until i get this crappy android tablet working properly![/quote]Final test...

Re-re-testing

The answer to you problem.[:P]

[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f121/EWW1/EDP/phones-in-bin_zpsifd6ucwx.jpg[/IMG]

lol

I got it to work once masking Firefox, but it just froze when i did the same thing again.

Damned websites designed for IE. And damned Android for not having any IE emulation.

Still Pete assures us the upgrade is ''soon'', so i will lurk until sorted i guess.

If you want to quote in android you have to erase the code and just leave the user name and appropriate text.i.e get rid of the [ quote user=    ] , and at the end [/ quote]. So as an example if you quote me it will come up like this;[ quote user= "Herman" ]Blather, nonsense, blah, blah, blah, etc.[/ quote ]Get rid of the stuff in red and you should be ok.If you want to quote a long, multi paragraphed post there will be some code in with the text, which you should be able to spot.Hope this helps. If it''s understandable[:S](Oh, get rid of any emoticons from the quoted post as well, as they cause a bit of havoc.)