Sign in to follow this  
nevermind, neoliberalism has had it

Fergusson Missouri

A no fly zone over Fergusson after another outrage shooting by a militarised police force is what Orwell so aptly described in his handbook on how to run a controlled society,1984. Unless the US starts realising that they can''t mix and match soldiers, i.e combat troops, with the police force, their society will revolt.This is the account by one of the two youngsters stopped with menace, whilst walking accross the road. I leave you to make your own ming up about our allies. Latest is that the police has been replaced by the national guard clamping down, the next nudge to perfecting the ministry of truth.Its only eight minutes long, but thanks to hackers( programmers), it shows clearly that these police officers did not even report the incident to their station, they had to get their first hand information from the news. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_icVWKO4_o

Interesting pictures released by the police of what happened in the shop before the police were called.........may I suggest you see that before commenting further.

Seen it donkley dangler, he stole something. Does he deserve to die for that? The police officers who shot him did not act on behalf of that shopkeeper, but its a welcome diversion from what has become a strange move to militarise  your police force.Why you may wonder, what have the powerfull got to loose. Well they have organisations that make their own rules and run rings around the law. Over there and over here.http://www.newstatesman.com/economy/2011/02/london-corporation-city

A twenty stone mentally unstable, violent police hating women dies in Tottenham while several police officers are trying to arrest her, all hell breaks loose. A gun carrying career criminal is shot while on his way to carry out whatever and again riots ensue in the same area. If you listen to the do gooders all this is the fault of the police. Personally I would rather see a thousand dead criminals than one innocent person, sod the wooly minded, let the cops do their job.

[quote user="JB"]A twenty stone mentally unstable, violent police hating women dies in Tottenham while several police officers are trying to arrest her, all hell breaks loose. A gun carrying career criminal is shot while on his way to carry out whatever and again riots ensue in the same area. If you listen to the do gooders all this is the fault of the police. Personally I would rather see a thousand dead criminals than one innocent person, sod the wooly minded, let the cops do their job.[/quote]Tottenham is not ferguson and you failed to mention the facts. Not even the judge could say who had flung the gun out of the taxi some 20 feet into the greenery. Then there was the incident of a 16 year old handing over a handwritten message to the police and who was beaten up by three burly police men for her troubles, the real ire which was tweeted all around London and set of the riot.Ferguson, governed soley by white people, despite 70% of the populus being black, is now withdrawing the national robo cop squads, leaving the field so calm and normality can insue, and for the almost homogenous  white police force to carry on with their KKK policing.But as JB and some protesters seem to say, Ferguson is everywhere!

Morning nevermind, Ferguson is nearly all black you say, we know the real reason for this but any kind of explanation will result with some cretin on here telling me I am in the BNP and Himmler reincarnated. The thread rapidly goes downhill gets pulled and once again the trolls who cannot abide any kind of opinion even slightly to the right will sit behind their desk all nice and smug. Anyway nevermind stop trying to make excuses for riots in Tottenham, there is no excuses, as I said let the cops do their job and as for Ferguson, travel around Britain, its closer than you think.

Watching the footage of the other shooting and it looks like ''suicide by cop''. Very,very odd behaviour.

[quote user="JB"]Morning nevermind, Ferguson is nearly all black you say, we know the real reason for this but any kind of explanation will result with some cretin on here telling me I am in the BNP and Himmler reincarnated. The thread rapidly goes downhill gets pulled and once again the trolls who cannot abide any kind of opinion even slightly to the right will sit behind their desk all nice and smug. Anyway nevermind stop trying to make excuses for riots in Tottenham, there is no excuses, as I said let the cops do their job and as for Ferguson, travel around Britain, its closer than you think.[/quote]

Excuse the riots? What  I''m saying is that it takes two to Tango and that a similar mindset to fergusons cops exist in some of the wrongly appointed metropolitan police.Fergusons racism is openly visible, here its hidden behind carefully chosen words.

"Two to Tango"It is strange nevermind that you chose a "strictly dance" phrase to comment on the Tottenham riots of 2011.Tottenham riots: missteps in the dance of police and a frustrated community | UK news | The Guardian.I obviously don''t buy the Guardian. I do look at comment is free online. Even Guardian readers despair at the silly journalism.The article  from September 2011 does mention the incident at the protest outside the Police station. A 16 year old girl was swamped by burly officers. Burly? Well of course they were burly. We are all too fat. Add the kit they have to wear to deter maniac drug users and you have a Hummer for a PC. It would seem from other sources that she slung a bottle of champagne at the police outside talking to them. Well, a bottle of  ( I guess empty) champers is a fairly massive object. A written note?The article which I have mentioned shows that basically the police were totally unprepared to ameliorate the growing situation.  It was not of their making. And senior officers were looking after a football match down the road.The first protesters were unhappy with a mid level inspector, another more senior chap was brought from White Hart Lane.. They fobbed him off as a coconut,bend your mind round that insult. As for Americans, they are all mad. Germans, Poles, Italians, Sicilians,pretty much every troublemaker you can think of.hex

Calm seems to have returned to Fergusons streets, which leaves everything as it was, a powderkeg waiting for the next incident. Now Fergusons residents will want to change the make up of their council, hopefully they will all register to vote and change the minority administartions make up to one more reflective of the majority population.This isncident will repeat itself if the lessons are not learned by those in power.

Hexem, we are indeed too fat. I make the effort to stay below 11st {I`m only five seven} but its a struggle. Reading glasses, blood pressure pills, being told off by my GP once a year makes me fed up. What I do know though is that when I smoked and was overweight and drank far too much I was a bloody sight happier!