Sign in to follow this  
Petriix

Season over

Played golf this morning with an Argyle supporter.

We were discussing how the jump from L2 to L1 is not such a big one (Argyle gone from rock bottom to play off place) but the Championship could well have 5 or 6 teams with TV money to spend. And the season after could be more.

I believe our objective was to be promoted. May well not have been realistic but the money side of football is bound to be the most frequent item on the board''s agenda.

I thinks KG it’s pretty much the same for 7 or 8 teams at the start of each season, but it will be a lot tougher next season.

By the way was well impressed with your post on Fry thread, good on you battling through, I’ve been supporting my wife successfully battling her cancer for the past few years. I’ve done a few cycle rides for different cancer charities over the past few years, doing the Tour de Broads and the Fritton triathlon this year for cancer charities. Good luck on your ride.

By the way was well impressed with your post on Fry thread, good on you battling through, I’ve been supporting my wife successfully battling her cancer for the past few years. I’ve done a few cycle rides for different cancer charities over the past few years, doing the Tour de Broads and the Fritton triathlon this year for cancer charities. Good luck on your ride.

Thank you. And I''m so glad for both of you that you said successfully battling.

I''d love to do a tri but my swimming is not good enough. I even had front crawl lessons but have to rely on the slowest breaststroke in christendom.

It’s a 750m swim in the lake, not too far, lucky I’m a pretty strong swimmer, never done a triathlon, looking forward to it.

Yes five years ago she was diagnosed, went to the Spire for initial ops and then looked after by JPH staff at the Sandra Chapman unit. All very nice nurses and now under a really lovely doctor who’s a City season ticket holder.

Hopefully you’ll be clear now and can enjoy all the things you enjoy.