Sign in to follow this  
he

Vrancic

Parma wrote: "With Murphy off key, Wildschut unable to find end product and Oliveira injured, we would have been better retaining defensive resolve."
[Y] This, yesterday in particular. I''m hoping (in fact expecting) to see defensive resolve restored when the league resumes after the international break. 

[quote user="The gut"]The hopes and expectations of someone who does not pay to watch the team, mmmmmm.[/quote]No, the hopes and expectations of someone who recognises that sound defence is the sine qua non of real, sustainable, long term success. Furthermore, I do pay to watch the team, and I would hazard the guess that over the sixty odd years I''ve supported City I have paid, in real terms, just as much as you for the privilege. I suggest you keep your pettiness to yourself.

Now now Westie, I thought you were a stat man, you have no idea what I’ve paid to see norwich. Anyhow, it is not a competition. Nor is it petty, just a remark on a post.

I certainly am not getting any attacking value for my norwich City pounds this season. I would much rather we improved that than our defence. Paying to watch at carrow rd at the moment is close to being some of least value for money I have ever seen.

[quote user="The gut"]

Paying to watch at carrow rd at the moment is close to being some of least value for money I have ever seen.[/quote]

Bring back Hughton