Sign in to follow this  
Jools

Just Play Football...

Hey, hogesar, I''m just incredibly pleased to be where we''re at -- Farke, the coaches and the squad have done the necessary and long may it continue [Y]

Spot on mate! Fingers crossed we keep it up, with obviously a few setbacks to be expected

[quote user="king canary"]Crikey, quite a stretch to pat yourself on the back there.[/quote]
He used one of these..
[IMG]https://i.imgflip.com/10rb1k.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Jools"][quote user="Indy_Bones"]We lost based on defensive failings combined with poor finishing, not because we didn''t play a poxy 4-4-2...[/quote]The defensive failings have been and continue to be through the wrong formations, notably the 4-1-4-1 and not having the right personnel to execute said formation effectively.Hoolahan out on the right, ffs.I''m a believer in defence starts with attack and it''s clear our attacking players have not been best utilised -- out & out wingers getting in crosses to two strikers with two DMC''s aiding an unsure back four IS the way to go for the time being.Leicester won the Premiership with a 4-4-2 and Cardiff''s 15pts from 5 matches have come via the 4-4-2 - and a whole host of other clubs are playing the 4-4-2.We''re in the English second Division, not the f*cking La Liga. [/quote]There in the above -- I''ve put it in bold this time [:|]