Sign in to follow this  
mr footy

Alex did his best

He did want to win games, get promoted, improve the squad etc,this is fact.But sometimes it does not work out that way.The owners want to win,get promoted etc and they have been successful in the last few seasons but there comes a time when you can do no more and you have to let others have their time.As I said at the start of the season in many posts this is a top six team with a top ten squad, this is the problem.

The owners want to win,get promoted etc and they have been successful in the last few seasons but there comes a time when you can do no more and you have to let others have their time.

I wish they would see it this way.

I think the club got it right going for a young manager, imo his youthful yet hard nosed enthusiasm good the club fired up and promoted. However i think because he was so far removed from our situation with Hamilton he had no idea how to use the transfer budget correctly and to turn things around once the players became indifferent to the enthusiasm (or maybe he naturally had lost alittle himself).

I think he''ll go on to do a good job at another club, just that the jump in situations from Hamilton to Norwich in the prem was to much. Once he''d lost his way there didnt look to be any clarity from him in the way he would take us forwards.