Sign in to follow this  
grinner

feeling better

come on, pull yourselves together now.youve all had your moans and groans.including me.roll on saturday . rotherham 0 norwich2 ish.best foot forward.

i guess you are called grinner cos you are so optimistic?

good on yer mate, i predict 2-0 as well, and i put the bradford game down to one of those things

so here''s to getting back on track on saturday

The Rotherham team will be reshuffled due to their exit from the cup (manager moore had a few choice words for his players), I reckon we can catch them unsettled, why stop at two goals grinner! 0-4! Get in there city! Fill yer boots!

After last weekend, when expectations were so high after a fantastic Christmas for us, I think it was inevitable that we should all feel really down. However, I have now resolved to remain VERY POSITIVE for the rest of the season, come what may. If we don''t make it, as I''ve said before, it won''t be for lack of effort. But I DO think we will, one way or the other. Hopefully Worthy will have everyone at HQ thinking the same, and we''ll see evidence of it tomorrow at Millmoor. Come on City. You can do it!!!

I want to be really pesi pessam pezz downbeat about tomorrows game. We''re ill, out of form, arguing etc etc

I''m going to predict a scoreline of 4-0 to them injuries to Huckerby and Fleming, Greeno gets sent off for punching the ref. I''ll rip up my season ticket.

Now I want that to be as blo*dy accurate as last weeks prediction OK !!!!!!