Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Any long distance City fans visiting Norfolk this Christmas?

and just a little bit peeved, that we haven''t got a home game from 13 Dec - 2 Jan for you to see?

Last year, in the same timeframe, I went to a far flung part of the World and had a long holiday, and missed 3 games.

To me, just shows out of touch the hierarchy are, with their baseline customers/supporters.............

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]and just a little bit peeved, that we haven''t got a home game from 13 Dec - 2 Jan for you to see?

Last year, in the same timeframe, I went to a far flung part of the World and had a long holiday, and missed 3 games.

To me, just shows out of touch the hierarchy are, with their baseline customers/supporters.............[/quote]

Yeah, they should''ve looked at the fixtures and decided to put on a special exhibition game, clubs a jook! [:)]

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Purposely booked my visit home in January to get to the Wolves game. Got my four tickets yesterday in the south stand. Very excited![/quote]

Nice one Seattle 👍, I''m next back up for the Southampton cup game in a couple of weeks, but literally going straight to the game and then back down to Dorset. Fascinating stuff I know, but Happy Christmas all, and here''s to a brighter (yellow) 2017 👍

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]and just a little bit peeved, that we haven''t got a home game from 13 Dec - 2 Jan for you to see?

To me, just shows out of touch the hierarchy are, with their baseline customers/supporters.............[/quote]The out-of-touch hierarchy were probably on the same flight......[:D]