Don''t get me wrong the main thing we need is points at the moment and whilst I''m happy with that from Saturday, I failed to see any massive improvement, Wolves were very poor first half and then after their goal we were under it for 10 mins, sending of changed game really and couldn''t believe we didn''t shoot more once they had a defender in goal!

Not sure what else you were expecting, Neil basically aid during the week that winning was more important than anything.

Scruffy 1-0 v glorious 5-0 it''s still only 3 points at the end of the day, and we are desperate for

Although it was far from the best performance I have ever seen, it was still a lot better than some are making out. You have to take into account we did t have our main striker as well

[quote user="GeneralNorwich"]Until Neil can get 5 points for a win he won''t be getting my support.[/quote][:D]

Its not Neil''s fault he can''t get 5 points for a win, the issues are much deeper than that.

Delia out. Foreign owners in. They will get us 5 points...

Winning football games really isn''t on,we weren''t sure who to blame on Saturday evening.

football is very much a game of 2 halves, or 4 quarters if you prefer..

Ps. your comment about not shooting more when they had a defender in goal are the words of a child. We kept our shape and scored another goal. If we had piled forward and pinged shots at their goal we might have scored more, but then we might have conceded - and we''d look pretty fookin stupid now...