Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Mcnally-Bowkett-Watford-coincidence?

I and a few other posters said on here in December about the McNally/Bowkett falling out at Watford which involved the latters relative.

Is it just a coincidence that he resigned prior to playing them again?

Hmmmm 🤔 One for the conspiracy theorists 😉

I suspect he was going to resign at the end of the season anyway, the tweet thing just brought plans forward.So, no.

So is the theory that McNally has quit his job with 6 figure salary because he was scared of Bowkett''s Brother in law?

It''s a possibility I suppose.

If I had a job where I could earn a million quid a year, I reckon I might have just pulled a sickie or have needed to be somewhere else for "family reasons". Bowkett''s relative must be a right double-hard bstrd, mind, Anthony Joshua is from Watford isn''t he? Maybe Bowketts Bro had called him in as back up?

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]So is the theory that McNally has quit his job with 6 figure salary because he was scared of Bowkett''s Brother in law?

If I had a job where I could earn a million quid a year, I reckon I might have just pulled a sickie or have needed to be somewhere else for "family reasons". Bowkett''s relative must be a right double-hard bstrd, mind, Anthony Joshua is from Watford isn''t he? Maybe Bowketts Bro had called him in as back up?[/quote]
This would explain why Adolf and Eva killed themselves and had their bodies burned in a ditch rather than go for an awkward tea with Winston Churchill. [Y]

[quote user="Katie Borkins"][quote user="Duncan Edwards"]So is the theory that McNally has quit his job with 6 figure salary because he was scared of Bowkett''s Brother in law?

If I had a job where I could earn a million quid a year, I reckon I might have just pulled a sickie or have needed to be somewhere else for "family reasons". Bowkett''s relative must be a right double-hard bstrd, mind, Anthony Joshua is from Watford isn''t he? Maybe Bowketts Bro had called him in as back up?[/quote]
This would explain why Adolf and Eva killed themselves and had their bodies burned in a ditch rather than go for an awkward tea with Winston Churchill. [Y]
[/quote]

Didn''t they fake their deaths and end up in Brazil?