Sign in to follow this  
ncfc0405

6% swing to KTF

A WorthyOut party landslide is still predicted in the pinkun.com election, but nonetheless today''s voting has been unanimously in favour of the KTF candidate.

Evidence of a silent majority perhaps?

[quote]A WorthyOut party landslide is still predicted in the pinkun.com election, but nonetheless today''s voting has been unanimously in favour of the KTF candidate. Evidence of a silent majority perhaps?[/quote]

That would be on the back of a 600% swing to the non-KTFers based on the two polls on the PU.

It does show a movement that suggests people who really wanted worthy out have actualy voted, while those more ambivalent are only now getting round to do so.  

The poll is a snap shot of PU web site users views - the result is overwhelming, only indicative and not fact. 

But evidence of a silent majority in favour of keeping worthy?  That is pushing is a bit.

OTBC

At the time of writing this (midday) the poll shows 81.63% in favour of Worthy going, versus 18.37% who want him to stay.  Although I admit the "outs" majority has been cut slightly, when over 8 out of 10 people want something, that''s pretty damn unanimous.

Another heavy defeat tonight DD , and it''ll swing back to its original reading.

Also many scum supporters want us to keep Worthy, and maybe they are voting to ensure that happens, after all, is there a sudden increase in newbie posters?.

[quote]Another heavy defeat tonight DD , and it''ll swing back to its original reading. Also many scum supporters want us to keep Worthy, and maybe they are voting to ensure that happens, after all, is there...[/quote]

I wish I could go to the AGM Wiz. The board might not trust an internet poll, but they won''t be able to dispute it if 8/9 out 10 hands go up in a vote of no confidence for Worthy

I think most people agree that the figure who want Worthy out is in the range 70-80% and the remaining 20% are not exactly 100% behind him.

Its time to go when you have lost the support of the vast majority of the supporters.

Worthy quoted today that the supporters understand football very well.

I agree, thats why we think its time for him to go.

In any major vote on any major subject an 80% 20% majority would be regarded as HUGE!!

If this was a vote of confidence, which actually is, there would be no doubt about the outcome in another sphere such as politics or business.

Not quite true; the most important strategy decisions in business require a 75% shareholder majority. The WorthyOut vote currently has 79.5%, having lost 15% in the last few days.

Granted it''s still a big majority but it''s interesting that all the voting (and a lot of new posting it seems) over the last few days has been from the KTF camp.

Will also be interesting to see how it swings after the result tonight (sounds pretty competitive 10 mins into the second half)...

I think that many of the potential ''Worthy Out'' voters have not been bothering, because our myopic Board of Directors has decided that they''d like mid-table mediocrity in the Championship for the next few years.