Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Was a hell of a game though......

Down, up, down, draw then down, emotions all over the Scoucers went very quiet, then the stab in the gut at the end, but still buzzing.

Both defences were total shite and need improvement, but heck some cracking goals (from what I saw from the Barclay) can''t wait to see them tonight on the telly.

If we can shore up the CB''s with Klose & Bennett, we have a great chance to stay up.

Naismith & Mbokani linked together superbly. Lots of positives as well as negatives.

Agree completely Indy.

When the dust settles and the pain of the ''stab in the gut at the end'' fades, fact is we''ve just watched one of the most dramatic and entertaining games in Premier League history. - And lest we forget football IS entertainment (unless you''re watching Man Utd under Louis Van Gaal that is).

Reminded me in so many ways of the 5-3 game against Liverpool in 1980 - Justin Fashanu wonder goal and all that.

Unfortunately this game will be replayed over and over again as a classic. Had it had been 4 - 4 would have looked forward to that but as we lost afraid we will have our noses rubbed in it everytime

"Losing 1-0 every week is horrible, I wish we could just out score the opponent. I''d rather lose 5-4 than 1-0. Houghton out"