Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Cheerio Ambassador.

[quote user="Crystal Canary"]The vitriol is pretty simple really, and usually accompanies anyone who is any or all of the following:

1)Intelligent.

2)Self-deprecating (perceived as insincere)

3)Humble (see above)

4)Gay and married. Gays are ok as long as they''re easily identified and don''t try to be like straight people

5)Liberal/left wing. Online trolls are usually Tories.

6 and most important) SUCCESSFUL. Absolutely not acceptable! I don''t want to be reminded of my own shortcomings or lack of intelligence/ability/motivation[/quote]

This, exactly. All the things the simple folk are scared of

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]Mr Fry must be running the banned Wiz close for number of hissy fits. [:D]Can''t understand why a bloke with an intelligence so off-the-scale bothers with all that '' Twitter '' nonsense in the first place.[/quote]Stephen Fry described Twitter as " a stalking ground for the sanctimoniously self righteous".There are a few of them around believe me.[/quote]It''s certainly a stalking ground Tilly and not only for the santimoniously self righteous.Apart from the annoying risk of getting your a*se sued off if you upset anyone there''s often the baying mob thinking it''s a good idea to threaten to murder people and eat their babies too.Why bother ?