Sign in to follow this  
carrow77

Lazy journalism in our Premier League Previews

Kind of expected but according to our preview on Sportsmole website Gary Hooper was a key player in our success last season....guess they meant to say Jerome! It just confirms that no one outside Norfolk has a clue or any interest in our football team.....everyone is predicting our immediate downfall before the season starts too! Some things never change....remember it''s all about bloody Bournemouth too!

Hooper was a key player last year. He scored a lot of important goals and actually had a higher goals to games ratio than any of our other strikers

[quote user="AJ"]Hooper was a key player last year. He scored a lot of important goals and actually had a higher goals to games ratio than any of our other strikers[/quote]
Hoops is, unfairly, becoming a whipping boy for some on here.
I bet he scores more than Grabban and Jerome this season.

It just confirms that no one outside Norfolk has a clue or any interest in our football team.....

Hey Lake District Canary, I think Carrow 77 might be on to something here. You live outside Norfolk, you have no clue about the team, and your interests seem to be self-serving.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]I bet he scores more than Grabban and Jerome this season.[/quote]How many do strikers normally score from a season rotting on the bench Jas?Is it usually more than the 1st and 2nd choice strikers who tend to play 30+ games...

Hooper scored 12 goals in 32 games last season Indy...Grabban got 12 in 36.. so for "rotting on the bench" he had a better goals to game ration than our supposed 2nd striker...as I said, he could outscore Grabban and Jerome... bench warmer my AR*E