Sign in to follow this  
TimDim

Scouting report

Part of my remit as a freelance scout is to compare various diferent types of set up.  Mostly I have found that  a 443 layout is often the preferred set up. Assuming there are 11 tents. If more, one is usually added to the front row. Of course mothing can be taken for granted and as such I am often called upon to add my expertise. Only last week I was instructed to assess the layout of a summer camp in Kent. And a full report followed, which was submitted to my contact Guy Roaps. After much evaluation my recommedndations were followed and the tent pegs were set at an angle of 38 degrees rather than the previous 45 degreees. All part of the service I said, as I noted that the pegs were now an extra 2.7cm further into the ground, as advised.    

Pretty sure 443 would be everyone''s preferred set up as it would give you a man advantage over any other formation.

I was having a dump so it wasn''t as if i could really do anything else at the time. 💩

And you were reading the computer, and also bothering to reply to my thread. I should get out a bit more. If only out of the bog, if nothing else.