Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Shirt Sales Up 81%

Today is the first time I''ve been down the city since the away and 3rd kit were released, so I just went and took a look.I honestly don''t know what all the fuss is about.I think the away kit looks really good, and I especially like the 3rd kit in the flesh. I guess people may not like it because it''s a bit busy - but I can see it belong a bit of a cult classic in a few years - especially if we manage to have some good results in it.I''m not usually one for buying kits, but I may even be tempted to change that for this 3rd kit.

*** edit ***[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]Today is the first time I''ve been down the city since the away and 3rd kit were released, so I just went and took a look.I honestly don''t know what all the fuss is about.I think the away kit looks really good, and I especially like the 3rd kit in the flesh. I guess people may not like it because it''s a bit busy - but I can see it becoming a bit of a cult classic in a few years - especially if we manage to have some good results in it.I''m not usually one for buying kits, but I may even be tempted to change that for this 3rd kit.[/quote]

Precisely my thoughts GMT! My first thought was "oh my god, it''s hideous! I want one!".

When it lines up next to my blue tartan away shirt and racing green lotus away shirt and all the others - I think it will look pretty damn good! In fact I will buy one next week I think!

[quote user="ruthers1"]''an aggressive response there ruthers but then again for someone still carrying a chip on both shoulders I suppose that was to be expected.'' Aggressive? No. More like incredulous that somebody could be daft enough to come up with that ''comparison''. As for still carrying chips on both shoulders it''s better than pips on both shoulders Til. Nick, nick, oink, oink![/quote]

I suggest you blame Look East and the club for the comparison as I merely repeated what was said on the telly. As for your last remark how tiresome, juvenile and pathetic. Still if it makes a little keyboard warrior happy so be it.