Sign in to follow this  
realale88

Empty Seats

Noticed a few in the upper terraces. Noticed hundreds in the boxes.

Really annoyed at the empty boxes. Could''ve been offered to fans at last minute.

Noticed they were all in blocks of 6 or more in the upper tiers.

Is that why the club didn''t put tickets on general sale, to stop even more empty seats being available due to touting?

I actually despise Wembley in comparison to the old one, but goes without saying that I loved the place today [:D]

85,600 odd fans and you''re moaning about a few empty seats.

Moaning for the sake of moaning that is.

Your seat was filled to watch that great game so sit down shut up.

We are premier league!!!

Not a huge amount that can be done about the boxes - they are owned by companies who may or may not use them.

The Championship Play-Off final doesn''t have the biggest pull for the neutral so it isn''t a massive surprise that many of the corporate seats are left empty - such is life.

As for empty seats in the stands, that will always happen due to emergencies, people getting ill, cars breaking down etc. etc. They tend to be at the backs as people will start moving forward once they realise the seats are free.

All things considered it was a huge turnout - I was up in the Gods (block 521) and didn''t see one empty seat all around me. This shows how dedicated fans were to getting to the stadium.