Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

is it bigger than Bayern?

with a golden ticket to the top flight up for grabs are the 2 games against Ipswich the biggest in the clubs history for a few reasons?

if one of us gets promoted then it will be more than just another derby win and a trip to Wembley but a crushing blow which will demoralise and have a spiral effect into the summer and beyond.

The Feeling of losing and then seeing your rivals (potentially) mixing it up with the big boys when you could have stopped them will be hard to take for fans and club alike.

this is it..... not just for this season but the next few years...

not really is itwe will play ipswich againmight not have a run like that in europe again, ever. given the change in the financial side of the game and the unlikeliness of even qualifying for that sort of competition unless delia sells to some oil barons

[quote user="iron_stan"]not really is itwe will play ipswich againmight not have a run like that in europe again, ever. given the change in the financial side of the game and the unlikeliness of even qualifying for that sort of competition unless delia sells to some oil barons

[/quote][Y]

The premiership is not $hit, unless of course you''d rather play the likes of Brentford and Sheffield Wednesday over Chelsea, Man U, Man C, Arsenal, Liverpool etc. There''s a reason why it''s the place to be, I''m sick of this $hit league; a league I used to love.

[quote user="Johnny Stump"]No, the Premiership is 5hite, unfortunately it''s wher you need to be.[/quote]

Clearly you love watching village football. Because that comment is the biggest load of carp ever

Financially the Premier League is the place to be but for competitive football the Championship is better. Getting beaten in most matches is rather boring after a while.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]The premiership is not $hit, unless of course you''d rather play the likes of Brentford and Sheffield Wednesday over Chelsea, Man U, Man C, Arsenal, Liverpool etc. There''s a reason why it''s the place to be, I''m sick of this $hit league; a league I used to love.[/quote]The Premiership is rubbish, easily the most predicatable and boring league in the country. And if I had a choice between playing Sheffield Wednesday or one of those clubs you''d mentioned, I''d take Wednesday every day of the week. Club that has proper fans with proper chants and not the plastic day trippers that visit with those clubs you mentioned (Although tbf United''s away support is good) and we stand a better chance of actually winning! Championship is by far the more exciting league, I mean who predicted Bournemouth would win the league? But, the Premiership is the place to be simply due to the money, if it wasn''t for the money I''d prefer the championship.