Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Whittaker

Be fair. I doubt supporters were booing him, just the crassness of playing him in central midfield.

The guy isn''t on my team sheet each week but he gives 100 per cent and today it appears he got a late call to play in the position he did.

He''s a good pro and I don''t like it being painted as if Norwich Supporters were turning on him. He didn''t play himself out of position.

Whittaker should never be allowed to wear a Norwich shirt again. Could and maybe should have been subbed after 15 minutes today he was that bad. Missing O''Neill,Vadis,Howson and Tettey and still Whittaker starts. Terrible !!!

It''s not his fault he''s very slow and just kind of sh!t. I never remember him getting shown up through a lack of effort, concentration or being caught out of position inexplicably. He tries but he''s just rubbish. In hindsight we should have tried McGrandles or even Hoolahan in CM, he looked his worst today when he was actually trying things, we shouldn''t get on his back about it, he just shouldn''t get picked