Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Novice manager a genius ?

Bassong back and suddenly we don''t look like losing goals, Grabban gets a run and bang, goals are back, is that great man management from our novice manager (as some on here said) ? or just luck...

I would describe him as a novice... He did achieve great things with Hamilton, I''d say he is less of a novice than Adams... But I''m not looking for a debate about that, I agree I think a fired up Bassong and Grabban finding form could prove to be better than any of the names that were thrown around in the transfer window. To think that we had Bassong out on loan and Grabban not finding the pitch from the bench!

I wouldnt describe him as a novice... He did achieve great things with Hamilton, I''d say he is less of a novice than Adams... But I''m not looking for a debate about that, I agree I think a fired up Bassong and Grabban finding form could prove to be better than any of the names that were thrown around in the transfer window. To think that we had Bassong out on loan and Grabban not finding the pitch from the bench!