Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

board planning for next season ?

if alex neil is appointed the club is pretty much acknowledging its not going to happen this seasonfrom a motivational perspective bassong made it quite clear what he

thought of an inexperienced manager (adams) taking over, and in all

fairness it was a similar situation at man utd when they gave moyes the

job, he wasnt a big enough name, and in truth he hadnt won enough to

garner enough respect from his squad so they didnt really respond to himif this doesnt start well or he upsets the squad the players are likely to turn round and ask who the hell is this guy, he hasnt really done anythingwe are about to put in charge another nobody whos still cutting his teeth. hope im wrong but it seems like another bad choicewho the fck is alex neil

Where we are in the table there is not a chance in hell we are planning for next season. We are 7th not 17th.

Iron stan wrote

from a motivational perspective bassong made it quite clear what he thought of an inexperienced manager (adams) taking over, and in all fairness it was a similar situation at man utd when they gave moyes the job, he wasnt a big enough name, and in truth he hadnt won enough to garner enough respect from his squad so they didnt really respond to him

Well good ridddance to Bassong and anymore of the overpaid who are not prepared to work with the guy.

Perhaps like a few of the so called stars who left CR they can join the dole queue of unwanted players

Give the man the benefit of the doubt, prefer him to Phelan ,Sherwood ,Warnock and the rest of the merry go round losers

The BOD''s blew it 12 months ago

Have to say I agree with you Daly.

I''d not heard of the guy until this morning but reading up on him here and elsewhere I am encouraged or is it ''ignorance is bliss''?

Darren Eadie and Iwan Roberts both said we needed a maverick type, subject to this nonsense football board allowing it. Well it looks like thats what we''ve got.

I''m surprised and pleased about the general reaction to this possible appointment. Of course it may not work out but Daly sums it up nicely.